Thursday, October 13, 2011

Facebook


I really like Facebook. I know some people don't and think that it is a waste of time, but I think that if they would try it, they would really like it. There are so many things that you can do. For example you can play games. My favorite game is snake. I have to highest score. My score is 1,040. Another thing I like about Facebook is that you can chat and video chat with other people. I also like the statuses that are on there. You can also out whatever you want on you wall/profile. Another thing you can do is look at other people profiles. You can also see people's conversations they have between other people that they posted on eachothers walls. I also think that some other websites are trying to do things that Facebook has. For example, I think that Edmodo is sort of like facebook. Only it is for educational purposes. Edmodo has assignments and quizzes. Facebook has quizzes, but they aren;t educational. You can basically do the same things that you do on Facebook on Edmodo. You can comment, talk to other people (even though we aren't supposed to), we also find out things that we didn;t know about them. Fo rexample, on Facebook, you can tell when their birthday is because it is on their profile. On Edmodo, you can find out what poeple's favorite football team is by looking at their profile. Another thing that they have in common is that the teachers can make assignments and you can create an event on Facebook. They are kind of similar because the Facebook event could be educational but usually it isn't. Unlike Edmodo, when it is always eduational.

No comments:

Post a Comment