Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hayward, WI 2011: Day 1


My whole family went to Hayward, WI last week. I also skipped Thursday and Friday of school. Before we left, we had to pack. It didn't take us very long. We didn't get to sleep in either because we left early. It is about a 5 hour drive. We had to get our stuff all packed into the car, so we woke up around 6- 6:30 AM. One of my sisters went with my uncle. My other sister went with my grandparents and I went with my parents. We also brought one of our dogs, Izzy. I slept some of the way, because there isn't that much to do. Another thing I did was read. We got there around noon. The first thing we did when we got there was unpack. We had a bunkhouse and a cabin. My parents and my grandparents slept in the bedrooms at the cabin. One of my sisters slept on the couch in the cabin. My uncle, cousins, my other sister, and I slept in the bunkhouse. The bunkhouse has two bunkbeds. I got a bottom bunk and so did my uncle. One of my cousins was on the floor (because he didn't like the top bunk) and my sister slept on the other top bunk. Another thing we did that day was go fishing. We went fishing from 3:00-6:30. We caught some fish, but not a lot. After that, we went back to our cabin and ate supper. While we were eating supper, we watched a movie. After that movie, we headed up to the lodge to play pool, air hockey, and pingpong. When we were done we headed to the bunkhouse to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment