Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hayward, WI 2011: Day 3


The next day, I woke up around 8:30. They didn't go fishing that morning because it was very windy. For breakfast, we had breakfast bake. Breakfast bake is eggs, ham, mushrooms, and cheese in it. It was very delicious. We also had eggs and bacon. After that, we relaxed for a little bit up at the lodge. We played pool, and wen ton our computers. We were there until the adults told us to come down if we wanted to go fishing. They told us this around noon. I was amazed how much the weather has changed from the morning. In the morning, it was cold and windy. At noon, it was hot and somewhat breezy. We made sandwhiches to bring incase we got hungry. We also brought some snacks and drinks.While we were on the boat, Olivia sat on the sandwiches. Luckily, we have all eaten at least one sandwich before she sat on them. I caught a lot of fish, but not as many as my cousin, Owen. My sisters also caught many fish. When we came back, we ate fish. Since I don't like fish, I ate a baked potato and a hotdog. Then we went up to the lodge and went in the hot tub. After that, we played liver pool (a card game). We played for about 1 ½. It was past 11:00 and we had to get to bed. I didn't go to bed right away, because there was a movie on the TV in the bunkhouse. We were watching Super Cops. I thought that the movie was funny and I laughed at almost every part in the movie, even though some parts were kind of stupid. I went to bed around 12:30 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment