Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Typical Day


First thing I do is get out of bed. Then I eat breakfast or take a shower. It usually takes me 10 minutes for both of them. Then I brush my teeth and put my rubber bands in. The next thing I do is get dressed. After I am dressed, I do my hair. It usually takes me 15 minutes to do it. Then I put in my contacts and do my make-up. When I am done with that, I get my backpack and my computer and head to school. My first period class is Social Studies with Mr. Johnson. This is the only class that we don't have assigned seats in. Then I go to Math. The teacher is Mrs. Franzen. After that I go to Language Arts with Mr. Straube. I like this class very much! Then I go to Reading. The teacher is Mrs. Ihde. I like this class because we usually don't have a lot of homework. Then I have Science with Mrs. Olsen Johnson. After that I go to luch. Usually I don't like it because they serve Mexican food. I don't like it that well. I would say that my favorite school lunch is the Thanksgiving meal. Mashed potatoes with gravy, turkey, and I think applesauce. After that I either have P.E. Or Art. I like either of them and I really like them right now. I especially like Art because we are making clay animals. It is very fun. I am making an elephant, but I have no idea how I am going to make the ears. Then I either have Band or Study Hall. We don't usually do anything in studyhall, but I enjoy getting to do whatever we want when we hae no homeowork, or if we get out early. After that I have CFGS, but now I have Health with Mrs. Holien. Then I go home and relax. I watch TV or go on my computer. When I had a lot of homework and don't finish it, I usually do that first. I have to go to bed at 10:00 PM and then I do it all over again. Until the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment