Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Homework...


I am not a big fan of homework, like most people. I think that it is a good idea to have homework, but not everyday. Also, not a lot on the same day. For example, we had homework in most of our classes on the same day, but then the next day, we don't have any homework. I think that only one class should give homework per day, or every other day because sometimes, it is just too much to handle. Yesterday, we had a lot of homework to take home. Even though our homework was only in 2-3 classes (depending on exploratory) . We still had to take a lot of stuff home. We had to carry the big books, because our homework had to do with the book. The homework was in the two classes that had the largest books! All of the homework my friend, Amber Brincks, had barely fit in her bag! I think that the teachers should tell each other what they plan on doing for the day so that the other teachers know not to assign any or very little homework. They should also see which ones have study hall so then they could assign a little bit more homework or none. When I have too much homework, I feel suffocated. Like there is no end. I just do one assignment then another. But I like when I am done with it because I feel good about myself and that I can now do anything I can. I know that some people don't finish their homework when they have had plenty of time to work on it, but the teachers shouldn't assign so much homework. I also think that parents should make their children do homework the first thing when they get home, so that they can get that done and not worry about it not being done. They should also have their children get their stuff organized so that they don't forget it at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment