Wednesday, November 2, 2011

How I Got My Bruise...


         I went to the last football game on Monday. I went with Jaden Severson. It took an hour and a half to get to Dyersville. The football team had played Dyersville before and we lost. I was hoping that we would win this time so we could have at least one more home football game. I like that our football field has a hill for us to sit on. I don't really like sitting in the bleachers. We got there about 10-15 minutes before the game started. We found a spot in the bleachers. We had to stand on the bleachers, because everyone else was standing, and if I didn't, I woiuldn't be able to see. So I was going up and down the bleachers, talking to different people. There were holes between the bleachers and I wan't that concerned that I would step in one. I was on the very top of the bleachers and I went to step down. As I stepped, my foot went through the hole in the bleachers and I fell down instantly. I almost fell down backwards after that, but I caught myself. I brought my foot up through the hole right away and I almost fell down again because it hurt ot put pressure on it. Almost everyone was laughing at me, and I was laughing too. I was alos trying to hold back tears. I didn't cry though and I had to get help to go back down the bleachers. About a minute later, I could walk on it again. I didn't think that much about it again. In the morning, I was getting dressed, when I saw my bruise. I had stayed overnight at Jaden's house and I couldn't show my parents it. I got on the bus and rode it to school and I showed everybody my bruise. There was also another person who did the same thing as me. I feel sorry for him, because he probably has as big of a bruise as I do. My bruise is about as long as my hand is is very large. It is also very black, blue, purple, and pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment