Friday, December 9, 2011

December 7,2011


Yesterday, we went shopping. I wasn't looking forward to it because I didn't like shopping. I had to go because my mom said we were going “Christmas Shopping.” Instead, we just went shopping for my little sister, Sadie. It wasn't fun. We first stopped at Walmart and got some groceries. We were in there for about 45 minutes. Then, we went to JC Pennys. My sister got nothing there. We were there for probably about 15-20 minutes. By the time we went to Maurices, it was already 3:30. My sister only liked one thing at Maurices, but my mother made her try on some more things. She ended up getting something that I wanted. She also got a pair of shoes. It was hard trying to find her a pair because she has such big feet! I am not joking. She wears size 11. I wear size 8 or 9. In fact, the other day, while we were in Montgomery, she got a pair of basketball shoes. They didn't have it in her size, so she got it in mens. She wears a 9 ½ in men's. Anyway, we were in there for about and hour and half or less. My dad met us in there after he was done with work. After we were done shopping for Sadie, we went to get a Christmas tree. We got our Christmas tree in Spillville. It was very cold and kind of dark outside. I wanted a big tree, but my mom and dad wanted a small one. They got their wish. The tree is so small, Maddie is almost as tall as it. I also think that my dad is taller than the tree, also. The only thing that I like about the tree is that it doesn't really look green. It kind of looks blue. Even though I wanted a big one, I am glad that we got one.

No comments:

Post a Comment