Monday, December 19, 2011

My Last Blog of 2nd Quarter


This is my last blog and I don't know what to write. So I am writing about not knowing what to write about. I know that sounds confusing, but I get it. So, I have written about a lot of things already, and I am having major writers block. I am still only on the first line! This is going to take forever. You will probably think that this is weird that I am writing about this, but whatever. I am so confused about what to write, but here I am, writing about this, whatever I am writing. I don't really understand what I am writing about, but as long as I make it to how much I have to write. I know I shouldn't wait until last minutes to do these blogs, but I don't have a lot of interesting things that happen in my life. I think that the most exciting/terrifying thing that has happened to me was when I got bit by a dog. My most favorite memory is when m friends forced me to go on the Dragon Ball. I didn't want to go on it, but my friends made me. I was so scared when I was. My heart was pounding. When we got to the top, I felt like I was going to fall out of the seat. It was really scary! You know what I just realized, that I thought of writing about something! Yay! Well I think that I am done here now, so I am going to go. Ok? Bye! Wait, never mind, I don't have enough words yet. Hopefully, now I have enough words. I think I do so now all I have to say is bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment