Monday, December 19, 2011

My room


Yesterday, I rearranged my room. My parents to me that I needed to clean my room because it was a disaster, so I did both. I moved all my furniture around, vacuumed the floor, and dusted my furniture. I moved my bed from one side to the room, all the way to the other side. Then, I moved my dresser to where my bed used to me. I also moved my bookshelf by my closet, where my bulletin board used to be. I moved my bulletin board next to my dresser, where my peace sign used to be. I moved that to where my clock used to be. I moved my clock above my bookshelf. My bed is against the wall and it took me a while to clean it. My room isn't usually messy, but that weekend, we had a dance and I had friends over. My room needed to be cleaned, desperately. It took me probably about 1 ½ to 2 ½ hours to do this. It took me a while to get everything into place. It also took me a while to move my furniture. After I was done with that, I had to clean my room. There were many things on the floor that I had thrown and never picked up. I put all of the clothes on my floor in the hamper. Then I picked up all of my books that were on the floor and put them on my bookshelf. After that, my room looked 50 times better. Then I picked up everything else on my bed and the floor, it looked pretty good, but I could still do better. So, I vacuumed my room and dusted the furniture. After that, my room looked pretty good. When I finally came out of my room, my mom asked what took me so long, I said come and see. When she saw it she looked shocked and said I knew it! She liked it, but he told me next time to ask for help moving my things so that I didn't hurt myself while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment