Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend, Part 1


I celebrated Thanksgiving twice with my family. Once with my dad's side and once with my mom's side. On Thankgiving Day, we went to my dad's side, the McGee's. We left around noon. When we got there, we didn't eat right away. We had to wait for my uncle and my cousins arriving from Chicago. They got there around 1:30. Then we ate. We had potatoes, corn, turkey, stuffing, and vegetables. After we were done eating, we played games on the Wii. We played the game, Life. I was the winner. This was what happened during the game. I went to college and graduated. I became a doctor with a 100,000 salary. I married and African American and had twin girls. Throughout the game, I made ove two million dollars. The game took about an hour. After that I was bored so I watched the adults play cars for a while. My uncle was teaching them a new game and they taught me and my other sisters. The game was called Going Nuts. This isn't a very good explanation, but it is a mix between solitaire and this game called Dutch Blitz. You have to move fast and you have a partner. One person holds thirteen cards in their hands. The other person has the rest of the deck and lays four cards in front of them. When you start, the person with the deck has to flip over three cards at a time, like solitaire. If you have an ace, you can just lay it out in the middle of the table and then everybody with the same suit could lay on it. For example, if I lay an ace of hearts, then a person could lay on a two of hearts, then a three, and so on. You can only lay cards with the same suit in the middle. You have to alternate the color of the four cards in front of you. For example, say I had a black king, then I woud have to lay a red queen, then a back jack, and so on. It is a very fun game to play. After that we played spoons and in the first game, I got out. It was around 10:30-11:00 P.M. when we got home. I was tired and I fell asleep as soon as I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment