Thursday, March 8, 2012

About Me

My name is Hannah Marie McGee. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I also have braces and contacts. I wear make up. Everybody says that they wish they could have my eyes, because they really like them, but sometimes, I wish my eyes were blue. I am just like any other 12 year old. My birthday is coming up soon. It is on March 24th. I can't wait for my birthday, because I will finally be a teenager. I bet my parents can't wait to have two teenagers in the house. If you didn't realize before, the last sentence was sarcasm. I have a cellphone and an Ipod. Some people know what they want to be someday, or what their family is going to be like. I have absolutely no clue what I am going to be or who and when I will get married and have kids. Sometimes, I feel like I have to try extra hard to get my parents or friends to notice me. It gets kind of old, so sometimes I just stay quiet and go off and do my own thing. I feel like I am left out of my family sometimes, because they pay more attention to my other sisters than they do me. I wonder why that is. They only notice me if I do something very good, or if I do something very bad. Sometimes they yell at me for something I didn't even do, and I hate it. So, I just usually go to my room and listen to music after that. Another thing that I don't like is when my sisters just come into my room, and then they ask me random questions and it gets annoying sometimes. I don't really get any privacy in my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment