Thursday, March 8, 2012

Conformation

Even though I have to go to conformation every Sunday in the morning. It starts at 8:15. I wish that it would be on Wednesdays because then we don't have to get up so early every morning. Our pastor usually gives us a bunch of papers to do. I don't know why, but I always wait until Saturday to do it. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I guess I am a good procrastinator, because I am also finishing these blogs right now. I really need to get out of that habit. Anyways, the conformation group is made up of the students in 7th and 8th grade. We have to take it for two years. Another thing that we have to do is take sermon notes. We have to have two sermon notes each month. If you are wondering what it is, it is this. We have to take notes on the sermon that our pastor does in church. The sermons are very long. It is lent now and we have to have four sermon notes. I don't like that, even though I should be going to church every Sunday. Okay, back to conformation. It is supposed to only last an hour, but sometimes it last an hour and a half or even two hours. My parents don't like that. I have learned many things in conformation, but sometimes it seems like forever until he finally lets us out of his class. After I am done with conformation, I usually walk to my grandmas house, which is about one block away from the church. I usually stay there until my parents come to pick me up, or take me back to go to church.


No comments:

Post a Comment