Thursday, March 8, 2012

Highlights

I was so excited that I was getting highlights today. They are a blondish, carmel color. I didn't really know what to expect because this is my first time I got highlights. I think that they turned out really good, and I really like them. I was very nervous. I took before and after pictures. I got my highlights at 5:30. Madelyn's mom did my hair. It didn't cost my mom anything because it was my birthday present from Madelyn. If you don't know, my birthday is on March 24th. I will be a teenager this year! I can't wait. There is something weird about my sister's and my birthday. Mine is on March 24th, and hers is on March 27th. That means that Olivia and I are the same age for three days. I like that because then I am also the oldest, and not the middle child. She hates it because she is the same age as me. Well, back to me getting highlights. At first it was weird, because she put tinfoil in my hair, then used a brush with the color on it. After a while though, I got used to it. Right after she put the tinfoil in, I had to go under one of her hair dryers. I was under that for about, 9 minutes. Right after that, she took the tinfoil out and washed my hair. I don't know why, but for some reason it feels good to have someone else wash your hair. After she did that, she gave my hair a trim. Then she dried my hair. After she dried my hair, she straightened it, then I was done.






No comments:

Post a Comment