Thursday, March 8, 2012

How I Lost My Ipod

Yes, I again managed to lose something that cost a lot of money. It is a good thing I found it because my mother would have been really mad at me if I didn't find it. I got my Ipod as a Christmas present. On the day I lost my Ipod, it was a Saturday. I took it babysitting with me. I went babysitting with my friend, Madelyn. We had a good time, and we both fell asleep. I remembered bringing my Ipod to Madelyn's house after we were done babysitting. Another thing that I remember is playing on it at her house. I also stayed overnight at her house. After that, the next morning, we went to conformation. I went home and I was going to go play it, but then, I couldn't find it. I started panicking and thinking, not again. I told myself to go look for it so I did. My room was a mess after I looked around for it. Then I looked around the house and I couldn't find it. Then I remembered the last time that I had my Ipod, which was at Madelyn's house. I went over there to see if she had it, but they weren't home, so I went home. The next day, we had school, and I didn't really look for it that much anymore. I went over to Madelyn's house and searched in her room, but I couldn't find it. I was giving up, so I went back home. Then, the other day, I went to her house and sat in her chair. I was looking for the remote and put my hands in the sides. I felt something, so I picked ip up and wouldn't you know, it was my Ipod. I was so glad to see it, and it was dead. I am glad that I found my Ipod. My Ipod was lost for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment