Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Fears

Do you know what I hate the most? Do you want to know? I don't really care if you do or don't because I am going to tell you anyways. My biggest fear is to be trapped in an elevator with a clown. I don't know why, but I just really hate clowns. They scare me. I think I have watched to many scary movies with clowns in them. Do you hate clowns? I think that clowns freak a lot of people out. Especially me. I really hate their masks, or make up. They look so unusual, odd, and weird. My sister once told me a freaky story. It was this. She said ,“Once, there was this girl and she went to go babysitting. The parents went out. The babysitter made the two children supper and then the kids wanted to play a game. So she went into the attic and when she did, she saw this weird clown statue, so she quickly left. She called the parents and told them how it freaked them out. The parents told the babysitter that they didn't have a clown statue and she told her to get the kids and her out of the house as quickly as possible. They said they were on there way. The cops were there when the parents arrived and they found that the babysitter and the kids were killed by the clown. The clown ended up being someone who had a mental illness.” Isn't that creepy? Ugh. I just really hate clowns. Maybe if they were in happy storied I would like them better. I really, really hate their smile, that is the creepiest thing about them.









No comments:

Post a Comment