Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Shyness

I really don't know why I am shy. I just blush whenever I meet someone new, or have to go up in front of the class. I think I do this because I am afraid of messing up in front of everyone. I also think that if I do mess up, everyone will talk about it for a very long time. Just to let you know, I don't think that I can act, so sorry if I am a bad actor. I think you have seen me whenever I have spoken to a lot of people, or if you call on my name. My face gets really red, and then I get a loss of breath. Also, when I am done, I am so relieved. My relief is like when someone had to go to the bathroom really, really bad and then thye finally get to one and can go. That's like that relief I feel when I am not called on, or if I don't have to talk that day. Also, my hands shake really bad. I don't really know why I am shy. When I am with my friends, I am fine. I think that is because we all make mistakes, and laugh about them, but that is basically the same thing if I would do that in front of the class. It is just natural to get nervous and blush. I mean, we all make mistakes, so it shouldn't really make me nervous to do anything in front of my class. I hope that I can somedat get over my talking problem, because I have to talk it I want to get a job. Eventually that day will come.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until high school and college! If there's any time in your life that really opens a personality, it's then!

    ReplyDelete