Thursday, March 8, 2012

School

Why does school have to start at 8:30? Don't the teachers say that we have to get a good nights sleep? I think that school should start around 10, because then, everyone should be well rested, and we could be more awake. It could go from 10-3. That sounds good. I think that it would possibly help kids pay more attention in class. Also, you teachers could sleep in as well. I am sure you teachers would like to sleep in just like the rest of us kids. Some teachers can be cranky sometimes, but who doesn't, everyone is cranky sometimes. I am not really a morning person. Another good reason to start school later is that way, we don't have to worry about waking up early, or oversleeping, because then, we have more time. Another thing, say you forgot to do some homework, you could finish that in time before you go to school. Or, if you forgot to charge you computer, you could charge it in the morning , and when it is time for school, it could be charged and all ready to go. Another thing about school, I already mentioned this earlier, but could you guys really work out a homework schedule or something. That would be great. Maybe you could do that on the computer, because then, if you accidentally forgot it, you wouldn't have to worry about it because it would be on the computer. Then you couldn't blame anyone for forgetting it. I think it would help a lot of people if you guys did that. Also, I think ,that even though I don't really like writing these, it does help me more with my writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment