Monday, May 14, 2012

Cheating :(


I do not get why people cheat. It makes no sense to me. I mean, if it's not working out, just break up with that person and tell them that you want to see other people. No matter how much that hurts them, its better to tell them that than to cheat on that person. And if you are wondering if that ever happened to me.. well it hasn't. That annoys me though. No matter what you do, you just should not, ever, EVER cheat on a person. You can make them feel so many different things, like anger, disappointment, hurt, broken, sad, depressed, and that is pretty much it. If anyone ever cheats on me when I am older, I will probably bawl my eyes out. I could probably never trust that person again. No matter how many times they would say they are sorry, it wouldn't matter. It doesn't change what they did. People do deserve a second chance, but when it comes to cheating, I don't know if they should. They lied about everything they said to you. Like if they said, you are my one and only, they were lying. You would have second thoughts if another guy said that to you and he really meant it. You would make that girl feel so scared that it will happen again, and she probably won't ever be able to trust any guy ever again. Would you like to be that person that made someone feel that way? No, I am sure you wouldn't because if you did, then there is something majorly wrong with you. I am serious, I don't think that there is anything worse than cheating on someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment