Monday, May 14, 2012

Easter Weekend


What I enjoyed most about out Easter break was that we got to sleep in. The first day I think I slept in until about 10:30 am. That day was a lazy day for me. The next day, we had Easter on my mom's side. We had a very good dinner. We also played some card games with them. I didn't get anything for Easter, but my cousins got a really big surprise. The “Easter Bunny” pooped on their floor. He also gave them baskets of candy. On Saturday, we went to visit my great grandma. She is in a nursing home in West Union. It was nice seeing her. On Sunday, we had to get up at 5:00 am. I was very tired. We had to go to the early morning service which was at 6:30 am. Then after that, we went to the Easter breakfast that was ready downstairs. After that, we went back to our house and got ready to go to have Easter on my dad's side. I was very hungry when we got there, but the food wasn't ready yet. I had to wait about and hour and a half until we got to eat. The food was also very good. After that, we watched movies. First we watched Mary Poppins, then we watched Nanny McPhee, and the last movie we watched was Bug's Life. During the movies, I fell asleep. I was really tired that day. It was great to spend time with my family. Especially the ones I rarely see because they live so far away. I am glad that I got to see them. Again, I really enjoyed hanging out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment