Monday, May 14, 2012

...Friends...


Some of my friends have made me mad. And you probably think that is weird because I am usually so happy. But when I get mad, I get really mad. Only certain people can make me feel better again. Usually, when I am mad, I don't say anything because I don't want to say something that I would regret. I was ignoring my friend because she made me mad, and then she got mad at me even more. Later, she told me she didn't like fighting and asked why I didn't talk to her . I told her I didn't talk to her because she was acting mean and I didn't want to say something I would regret. She told me she regretted talking to me like that. I told her I forgave her and now we are friends again. That is a good thing because she is a great friend. I am really good friends with some of the guys too. I like hanging out with them because there is usually no drama between them. They joke around a lot and they know that. They won;t get mad over silly little things. Sometimes Sawyer does though, but he is just pretending. I think it is weird how Sawyer and Madelyn, and Sawyer and Jaden are married. It is just weird to me. At least they don;t have rings, otherwise that would be super freaky. I am glad that right now, we are all getting along. It is the end of the school year, and I can't wait for Summer 2012. :) I am going to do lots of things. One of the things I am looking forward to the most is... sleeping in! Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment