Monday, May 14, 2012

Joel Hanson :)


Joel told me to write a blog about him, so I am. He has green eyes and brown hair. I think that he should have put on the Justin Beiber wig that Mr. Johnson had. I bet he would have won that. Either him or Blain. I don't think Blain even needed a wig. Joel can be funny sometimes, but not all of the time. Sometimes he can be mean, but not usually. He's usually happy. He acts weird sometimes though. Joel also says some weird things. I think that his dancing is the best. Haha. I am sure you would agree. :) He may need to work on his moves just a little bit. I bet he would be a great singer to. Joel is into sports a lot. He played football, basketball, and went out for track. I think he plays baseball too, but I don't really know if he does. This is taking some thought, I don;t really know what else to say about him. Joel has a nice smile. I guess he is kind of muscular. I like his butt. Even though Joel can get on your nerves sometimes, he's not really that bad. He likes to cheer people up. He can also be protective and flirty. He gives people mixed signals. A lot. Umm, what else is there to say about Joel. He is very honest, and can tell when you are lying about something. He also doesn't think he is a great basketball player, even though he is. That is pretty much all I have to say about Joel, I hope you enjoyed reading this. I bet you enjoyed this one even more than all of the other ones you have read. He also can make me smile, no matter what he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment