Monday, May 14, 2012

Madelyn Monroe :)


Madelyn told me to write a blog about her, so I am. Madelyn Monroe is one of my best friends. She is really talkative and loud. Her laugh is very funny though. She has braces like me. We are both brace faces. :) We will get them off about the same time too. Madelyn would do anything to defend a person and to make them happy. She is like a mother to some of us. Conner even calls her his second mom. Madelyn is usually a happy person and is fun to be around. I think that Madelyn is awesome. We have so many laughing attacks. I think that the saying is, the more you laugh, the longer you will live. If that is true, then I will live for a very, very long time. Unless something tragic happens, like I get into a car crash. I hope that doesn't happen. That would be so sad. Sorry, I got off topic. Back to Madelyn. She is very smart and pretty. I love her glasses tan that she has. :) It is so funny looking at her when she takes off her glasses. It's like she got a spray tan and forgot to take her glasses off. :) Even though sometimes we get into fights, we can't stay mad at each other forever. I think that we will always be best friends, no matter what. Madelyn and I tell each other everything. We tell all of our secrets. I trust her a lot and I don't think that she would ever tell anyone my secrets and I know for a fact that I will never tell anyone hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment