Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day


This weekend, we went to both of my grandparents' houses to celebrate Mother's Day. It was fun. On Saturday, we celebrated it with my dad's family. We went their and we watched some movies and ate. The lunch was delicious. We had potatoes, ham, corn, and some other things. Afterwards, we watched more movies. We also hung out outside. We went four wheeling too. We had a fire and roasted marshmallows which were amazing. We also played bags. That was fun. The next day, on Sunday, we went to church. After that, we went to celebrate Mother's Day on my mom's side at my grandma's house. We talked a lot about many random things. We also went on the computer and played bags too. We colored and did many random things. It was a fun day. You are probably wondering what I did for my mother on Mother's Day. Well, I will tell you. I wanted to give her breakfast and bed, but I couldn't because she was already up before I was. I bought my mom a key necklace, which she still hasn't worn yet. I don't think she will ever wear it, but at least I got her something. Another thing that I gave her was a hug. I should have made her a card, but I didn't I don't know why I didn't giver her a card though. Even though she hasn't worn it, I still think she liked it because she told me she she did. I hope she wasn't lying about that. If she was, that would be bad. I should have given her the receipt so that way, if she wanted to take it back, she could.

No comments:

Post a Comment