Monday, May 14, 2012

School


I think that school should start later in the day like around 10 a.m. That would be perfect. No one would be tired, because they got to sleep in later. I think that everyone would agree with me to do that. I also want to know why you guys assign us homework. I know it is to get us to learn more about things on our own, but can't you just give us all class time to do it? I know sometimes you do that, but I wish we had more time to do some things. I also don't like it when one person does something wrong, and the teachers yell at the whole class. It's like, why are you yelling at us? Not all of us did that. Why don't you guys just talk to the one person? I know some of us don't listen that well, but I am sorry that our class sometimes makes you mad. I don't think we mean too. I don't know why they would make you mad on purpose though. Sometimes we just do stuff that annoy other people. We don't try to, we are just being ourselves. Also, it makes us feel bad when you yell at all of us. I know you say some of us don't do that, but I still feel bad. I think that we should go outside more. Especially during the end of the day. If it is nice. I am not trying to push you into doing anything, but I would really like to go outside. I know I am not the best speaker. I just don't like talking in front of people. I have to get over that, but I have no idea how I am. I don't know why I am so nervous. I have known these people for a long time. I should be used to talking to them. I just don't want to look like an idiot in front of the whole class.

No comments:

Post a Comment